We know that it’s easier together! Using the brilliant audio from ‘Feel Good, Work Well’ – on this programme you are supported by a group of like-minded people and a highly skilled facilitator. We’ve seen this programme transform 100’s of people’s lives and we would love you to be one of them.
Each week you will be asked to listen to one of the audio sessions whilst out walking. This will be followed by an hour’s online session with a small group of fellow participants and one of our specially trained facilitators to further explore your learning from the audio. This programme helps you maximise your learning and stay focused on what you are seeking to achieve.
Already bought ‘Feel Good, Work Well’?
No problem when you purchase this programme you can simply upgrade for £300, so you pay no more for the total supported programme.
Why take ‘Feel Good, Work Well’ supported programme?
If you are:
- Struggling in any of your relationships or if you would like them to be even better
- Unhappy in any aspect of your life work or home
- Would like to be a better parent
- Feeling stressed or anxious
- Wondering what’s next in your life or feeling very out of control
- Or if you simply want to be happy more of the time
- Want to be supported on your journey
- Are ready to learn from other people
- Thrive with some accountability…
Then this is perfect for you.
What you will get
From the support:
- Learning and guidance from our highly trained facilitator
- Useful insights from others sharing their experience
- Motivation to keep going
- Accountability to do what you say you will do
- A safe space to practise all you are learning
- A deeper level of understanding
By the end you will:
- Have thriving happy relationships
- Experience more joy in your life
- Become the parent you want to be
- Having more fun
- Feel calm & relaxed
- Be more productive at home & work
- Have more clarity in your life
- Feel more secure
- Be happier
Some of what the course covers:
Made up of 12 different self-paced sessions, it covers areas including:
- How to have happier relationships
- How to look after yourself
- Gratitude, and how practising it can dramatically improve how you think about all areas of your life
- Control, and how to feel more in control of the things that matter in your life
- Self-belief – how to really feel like you are enough, and can achieve what you would like to
- Habits – both those you would like to lose or form
- Dreams – we all need goals and an idea of where we would like to be
- Creating a plan and implementing it
How it works
- The 12 audio sessions are easy to access on the website once you purchase this programme.
- Each week you will be asked to listen to each session whilst outside, maybe walking somewhere you love to walk.
- Every session is split up into different exercises for you to listen to and do whilst outside. These include questions for you to consider as well as some breathing and relaxation techniques.
- We recommend giving yourself at least 30 minutes to do each session though you are welcome to take longer.
- Once a week one of our skilled facilitators will lead a 60-minute online session where you will explore your insights and learning as a group.
- You will be emailed a reflective journal that accompanies the course with space to capture your own thoughts and actions.
Cathy did one of our programmes not long after she had lost her husband having nursed him for 10 years:
“I’ve learned to not be so hard on myself,
I’ve become more accepting of myself and to be as kind to ‘me’ as I am to others
I understand now that I couldn’t do anything to change what was happening but I can change the way I let it impact on my life now.
I have forgiven myself for feeling angry, now realising that whatever I was feeling was ok… because that’s the way I felt at that moment; once I understood the feeling for what it was I could learn to let it go and not feel guilty about it. I don’t have to carry all that around just to prove something.
I think I spent so long believing I couldn’t be happy again because that would be disrespectful somehow, but I realise that the greatest disrespect is to disrespect myself, to not go grab life by the horns and ride it like a wild horse; because it may be the only life we get (possibly!).”
These are Lou’s comments after just a couple of weeks of listening to the programme:
“A key turning point which demonstrated to me that regularly listening to the audio can make a difference to how I feel was when I was experiencing a difficult day at work last week. I’ve got a lot of change going on in my life at the moment and on this particular morning, I was feeling emotional. A misunderstanding with a colleague had me almost in tears so I was determined to go outdoors during my lunch break to listen to the programme. In the afternoon, I felt like a different person – I was calm and rational, and I could think clearly. I am now hopeful that listening to the entire course is going to completely change the way in which I respond to what life throws at me.”